• Greet customers who enter the retail sales floor with the goal of enrolling them in loyalty.
• Communicate with security, retail and inventory peers.
• Help provide customer feedback to leadership and management.
• Demonstrating customer service and compliance during home deliveries.
• Answer questions and make suggestions for customers.
• Be proficient with delivery logistics and other technologies.
• Communicate and run delivery appointments with other team members.
• Work independently and make good decisions in the field.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
• Professional, clean appearance and demeanor
• Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
• Willingness to take initiative
• Computer-literate and eager to improve
• Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
• Dedicated in job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Opening Shift Functions:
1. Clock Into LeafLogix at your station.
2. Be sure the technology (CPU, scanner, etc) is functioning correctly. Ensure Surveillance for the front and rear of the building are displayed and reviewed on the workstation monitors.
3. Be aware of your peers and leadership working during your shift.