• Conducts inspections to monitor and ensure traceability of product movement
• Controlling flows of equipment and supplies.
• Marijuana Trimming, Packing & Labeling process.
• Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
• Coordinating and working within multiple teams.
• Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
• Compiling inventory reports to help decision making.
• Addressing any problems, obstacles or challenges.
• Forecasting future inventory requirements.
• Maintains strict adherence to established procedures.
• Cleanliness and organization of your workstation and inventory room.
• Passionate about teamwork and marijuana is a plus
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field.
• Education in Acct, Math, or Business is a plus.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Working knowledge of word processor, database and spreadsheet software.
• Able to work weekends and evenings with shift flexibility.
• Physical Requirements – Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with budget management
Opening Shift Functions:
1. Clock Into LeafLogix at your station.
2. Be sure the technology (CPU, scanner, etc) is functioning correctly. Ensure Surveillance for the front and rear of the building are displayed and reviewed on the workstation monitors.
3. Be aware of your peers and leadership working during your shift.
4. Inspect your station and the room and remove any clutter and or debris.
5. Check for any supplies needed for packaging such as pre-roll tubes and containers.
6. Review reports on any inventory coming in for delivery during your shift.
7. Review reports on any inventory going out for delivery during your shift.
8. Review reports on any cash receivables or payable and discuss with shift leadership.
9. Arrange inventory so that the oldest products are known to and accessible for retail and leadership in order to be sold as soon as possible.
10. Ensure that retail shelves are stocked for sales during your shift. Each category should be labeled and color coordinated by bin and at 50% capacity or greater.
11. Ensure and randomly spot check product in each bin is labeled according to state requirements
12. Ensure that there is easy access and a steady flow of top selling products to be transferred from the inventory room to the retail sales floor.
13. Keep track of any return items from the day prior.
14. Prepare a new workstation for flower trimming, pre-roll assembly, packaging, and labeling.
15. Standard Operational Procedures to follow.
In the event:
• Finished Goods & Bulk Flower Inventory Count is Off
• Product or equipment is missing
• There is Employee Theft
• There are weapons drawn or harmful threats
• An unauthorized employee is in room
• Someone attempts to get break in or pound on door
• You see troubling activity on monitors
• Presentable workstation & inventory room.
• Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for.
• File claims on defective or missing products.
• Support sales and maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
• Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
• Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders.
• Run reports on low inventory products, keeping track of the turnover data.
• Competitive analysis on products and pricing in the market.
• Intake and arrange pre-packaged goods by company categories.
• Handle, label and package raw flowers and pre-rolls other products.
• Assisting with Customer Pickup Orders
• Coordinating workflows with Security, Manufacturing, the Sales, and Delivery peers
Closing Shift Functions:
1. Breakdown workstation from packaging, labeling, etc.
2. Record and be sure of placement on any returned products.
3. Ensure sales floor shelves and point of sales are stocked with top selling products
4. Randomly spot check product bins to be sure they are labeled according to state requirements
5. Ensure that retail shelves are stocked for sales during your shift. Each category should be labeled and color coordinated by bin and at 50% capacity or greater.
6. Arrange inventory so that the oldest products are known to and accessible for retail and leadership and sales consultants in order to be sold as soon as possible.
7. Review reports on any inventory coming in for delivery during your shift.
8. Clock Into LeafLogix at your station.
9. Check for any supplies needed for packaging such as pre-roll tubes and containers.
10. Be aware of your peers and leadership working at the end of your shift.
11. Inspect your station and the room and remove any clutter and or debris.
12. Be sure the technology (CPU, scanner, etc) is functioning correctly. Ensure Surveillance for the front and rear of the building are displayed and reviewed on the workstation monitors.
13. Clock Out LeafLogix at your station.