• Greeting and directing customers
• Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, and after-sales services)
• Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
• Cross-sell products
• Ensure racks are fully stocked
• Manage returns of merchandise
• Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers
• Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services
• Cleanliness and organization of your workstation and salesroom.
• Passionate about helping people and marijuana is a plus
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar roles
• Understanding of the retail sales process
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
• Basic math, reading, and communication skills
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
• Flexibility to work various shifts
• Training or Experience in Sales Marketing or related field is a plus
Opening Shift Functions:
1. Select a Point of Sales Terminal
2. Clock into LeafLogix at that station.
3. Inspect your station and floor, removing any clutter and or debris.
4. Count cash in registrar and record count with the manager on shift via POS & email.
5. Review the In-Store Menu to ensure we have inventory for products listed.
6. Restock your inventory shelf and record any filling with inventory specialists.
7. Be sure the technology (CPU, scanner, etc) is functioning correctly.
8. Take note of the other Specialist clocking in for the same shift.
9. Check displayed merchandise behind the POS counter and in front are properly placed.
10. Ensure that promotional and directional signage are set up properly on the sales floor.
11. Ensure the sales floor is clear of debris and any other unwanted items.
12. Review daily sales targets.
13. Review the promotions, products, and specials that we have going on.
14. Be aware of your peers and leadership working during your shift.
15. Standard Operational Procedures to follow
In the event of:
• The display is damaged or vandalism
• Garbage accumulation on Sales Floor
• Weapons Drawn or Physical Harm threats
• Someone under age 21 enters the building
• Someone attempts to get in through the exit
• Someone tries to pay with counterfeit money
• Loitering inside the sales floor
• Presentable workstation & sales floor area
• Properly displayed merchandise
• Ensure security system (access control, cameras, etc.)
• Ensure customers purchasing are 21+ of age
• Guiding customers to enroll in the loyalty program
• Product Knowledge and Customer Services
• Replenishing Inventory Sales Shelves
• Assisting with Customer Pickup Orders
• Coordinating workflows with Security & Inventory
Closing Shift Functions:
1. Be aware of your peers and leadership working at the end of your shift.
2. Take note of the other Consultants clocking out for the same shift.
3. Review the promotions, products, and specials that we have going on for your next shift.
4. Review your sales numbers compared to daily sales targets.
5. Ensure the sales floor is clear of debris and any other unwanted items.
6. Ensure that promotional and directional signage are set up properly on the sales floor.
7. Check merchandise behind and in front of the POS counter ensuring they are properly placed.
8. Restock your inventory shelf and record any filling with inventory specialists.
9. Be sure the technology (CPU, scanner, etc) is functioning correctly.
10. Review the In-Store Menu to ensure we have inventory for products listed.
11. Count cash in registrar and record count with the manager on shift via POS & email.
12. Inspect your work station and floor, removing any clutter and or debris.
13. Clock out of LeafLogix at your station.